AMOUNTS TO BE PAID
The following amounts will be paid for items purchased.
・ Item price
・ Consumption tax
All orders within Japan: 10%, and for international orders: 0%
・ Shipping fee
After entering your credit card information, the data is sent directly to your respective credit card vendor for confirmation; your information is never shared with any third party. Christopher Nemeth Online Store’s currency of business is the Japanese Yen. If the customer’s credit card is registered in a country with a different currency, the final order amount charged depends on the exchange rate employed by the credit card company.
This site accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB)
Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
REGARDING COMMERCIAL RECEIPTS
Please add the relevant information (receipt address etc.) into the comments box during the check-out process.
For orders paid using a credit card:
- Add desired items to the shopping basket
- After confirming the contents of your shopping basket, please click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter a shipping address & confirm shipping costs
- Several additional options are available during this stage (order receipt etc.)
- Following the selection of the respective payment option, please enter your credit card details.
- Confirm the details of your order once more before pressing the “Order” button
- Your order is received and will be processed