AMOUNTS TO BE PAID
The following amounts will be paid for items purchased.
・ Item price
・ Consumption tax
All orders within Japan: 10%, and for international orders: 0%
・ Shipping fee
After entering your credit card information, the data is sent directly to your respective credit card vendor for confirmation; your information is never shared with any third party. Christopher Nemeth Online Store’s currency of business is the Japanese Yen. If the customer’s credit card is registered in a country with a different currency, the final order amount charged depends on the exchange rate employed by the credit card company.
This site accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX),
Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
REGARDING COMMERCIAL RECEIPTS
Please add the relevant information (receipt address etc.) into the comments box during the check-out process.
For orders paid using a credit card:
- Add desired items to the shopping basket
- After confirming the contents of your shopping basket, please click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter a shipping address & confirm shipping costs
- Several additional options are available during this stage (order receipt etc.)
- Following the selection of the respective payment option, please enter your credit card details.
- Confirm the details of your order once more before pressing the “Order” button
- Your order is received and will be processed